I placed an order online at Golden West Cycle.com back in Sept 2008.I ordered the wrong item without knowing it, the sales person at GWC emailed me the next day because it looked wrong to him also.

I had ordered a Oneal Race Kit which included Pants/Jersey/Gloves.The sizes I ordered did not match up(xxl jersey with 28 pants)MY MISTAKE!The extra 5 min he spent on my order saved me time and money on something that I did wrong...I have since placed 3 more additional orders and am very pleased with prices and delivery.

Had an Experience with Golden West Cycle?

Comments

This person who placed this alleged "review" here is a friend of Juan Gregary who told him to make some kind of good-hearted story in return for a "favor" which is most likely a discount. I've heard this first-hard since Quad300 lives near me and we run in the same circles. Nice try, Juan !!!

to Not a real story... liken this Castro Valley, California, United States #630196

We dont ask customers or friends to leave good remarks for us, If we did there would be alot more than just 1. I just seen this after almost a year so that shows you how much I search this stuff.

Mavis Discount Tire - Botched Alignment Mavis Discount Tire "I bought 2 new tires elsewhere because the last time I bought tires there they put the wrong size on. Mavis did an alignment on the vehicle & 5 weeks..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more Havoline Xpress Lube #1027, Woodstock, GA - Fraud and Scammers Havoline "On 06/23/2017, my nieces took my 2005 Kia Sportage to Havoline Xpress Lube for an oil change and check of the brakes. Later that day and shortly after picking up..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more